Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Prayers needed!

Every day Christians are being martyred for their faith. My father just told me of this story and I went to CNN to read up on it. It seems that a Christian woman in Pakistan has been sentenced to death for blasphemy against Islam. Whether she made derogatory remarks about Islam or not, I don't know, as she says that she was framed, which is pretty possible. Pakistan's Christian population is tiny, and they are usually the poorer and more marginalised of the people. Please let's pray for this lady! They can kill the body but they cannot kill the soul.

Link to CNN news article:http://www.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/asiapcf/11/24/pakistan.christian/index.html

1 comment:

  1. I'll pray for this woman, and her family. This is so sad. What a horrible thing- to be killed for speaking your mind about your faith!

    ReplyDelete

I delight in comments! However, I do not delight in profanity or vindictive remarks. Let us encourage each other and enjoy each varying opinion.